Monday, March 30, 2009

Hallo Everybody! Mushi mushi!

Today I started to blogging. It's the first time I'm blogging so I hope anybody can teach me. I don't know a lot! Your comment will be my motivation to keep blogging. Today let me introduce my self. I just a simple boy live in a simple village near Putrajaya. I was born in year 1993 at Kajang Hospital. I have 5 other sibling and a very loving parents. I like to spend my time playing games and read books (:p) and most of all, I like DRIFTING!!!!! It become my priority coz' I love to see the cars going sideways at insane speed. For your information, my favourite anime is Initial D that everybody that crazy about drift must watch it. It is an anime about Takumi Fujiwara, an ordinary high school student in day and a famous street racer at Akina mountain at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment