Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Assalamualaikum...

Today is the second day I write in this blog. I can now feel the fun of blogging. It's so fun!!!
Ok, I will tell you about my school. I'm schooling at Smk Cyberjaya, a place that is full of technologies (well, not really hi-tech). There, I'm studiying at form 4 Science 1, a pure science class. We study much of things especially Science subject such as Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The members of the class is so fun. There are Arman(Bendahara), Hakim( Temenggung Jugah anak Barieng), Khairul (Indus guy), Syadzwan, Arif ( the Sultan of Meteorid kingdom), Aiman (Ahlil Nujum DiRaja) and others (don't want to full the page with names... hehehe). Here, we live in a harmony and peacefully life (what the hell are I'm talking about!). Well, as you can expected, our class is same like other classes. The noiziness, the silly jokes (especially to make fun of Wong....hahahaha) and the twao tribes. The nices ones and the mischief ones. And for your information, I'm in the second ones. So, this is my daily lives in my school. All sort of typical things that you may found in other school. This that I can tell you about my school. So, we'll meet again, sayonara!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment