Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's up dude...

I'll tell you about what had happend today. In the morning, I've become the entrusted safekeeper. I have to hide my Sweet Lemon Crew's mobile phones (Shark's and GX_Lanun's)
. This is because there will be a spot check to every class. At first I was a bit nervous (yeah, to do bad things, don't try to do this at school or outside) but actually the spot check has been canceled. Lucky me, I guess. But next time, I won't redo the same mistake. I've already scold my crew and make sure they repent. In the evening, we had our choral speaking lessons, yup for the interschool championship that will be held at SMT Sepang. We have practised well (maybe) and hope to win the competition ( well, who wan't to lose?). During the recess, we have a lot of fun like Hayat dancing like strip dancer in front like us ( it's look like real! Who knows if he learn it from the club), listening to the radio (we put 3 radios with the same song and the result was superb!), making fun of Wong The Royal Dog again. Tomorrow, we'll practise again and do the best we can to become the champion!!!

1 comment:

  1. apa kabar...
    lama x jumpa...
    sebenarnya, ko dok sebelah aku jew...
    hehehe
    cite yg bagus
    semangat yg perlu ditanam dalam setiap jiwa pelajar

    ReplyDelete